Established in 2010, Scoop Soldiers decided to handle the dirty work while pet owners focused on enjoying their four-legged friends. Clients quickly discovered that, not only does professional pet waste removal help preserve their time, but it also keeps all the hazardous and potentially dangerous substances found in dog waste away from your home or business.
Scoop Soldiers services both residential and pet-friendly commercial clients, including apartment complexes, doggy day-cares, hotels and more. Service packages vary greatly to cover all needs — from three visits per week to a one-time cleanup for a special event. Careful and consistent pet waste removal will help eliminate the odor, germs and unsightly piles of waste that accompany dog-friendly homes or properties.
Aside from its thorough work upon each visit, Scoop Soldiers has built a strong reputation among the local community thanks to its reasonable pricing structure, consistent quality, and pet safety practices. We are proud that the hard work of our dog-loving team members has allowed us to expand and meet the needs of even more clients and their dogs.
• 2014 – Expansion into the entire Dallas Fort Worth region!
• 2015 – Scoop Soldiers brought its thorough and cost-effective service to the Austin, San Antonio, and Houston areas!
• 2016 – Offered enlistment to clients Oklahoma City and Tulsa!
• 2017 – Scoop Soldiers expanded their battlefield to include the Phoenix and Scottsdale metro areas!
• 2018 – Invaded Atlanta and surrounding areas!
• 2019 – Scoop Soldiers took the capital of Colorado and is now offering services in Denver and Colorado Springs!
• 2020 – Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville Florida, & Las Vegas!
• 2022 – Marched into Nashville, Raleigh, Durham, and Charlotte. Then established a front in Centerville, Arkansas.
• 2023 – Secured territories in Kansas City, Salt Lake City, Portland, Seattle, Washington D.C., Fort Myer, & Tucson!
View our current locations here! We will continue to expand until we rid the entire country of stinky dog waste!
The entire team at Scoop Soldiers is excited about the growth because it means that we get to meet even more dogs and yes, their owners too. We look forward to delivering on our promise to Never Leave a Pile Behind!
We partner with Valor Service Dogs, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization that helps wounded post-9/11 veterans and first responders regain their independence, return to civilian life, and maintain successful partnerships through the training and placing of mobility assistance and PTSD service dogs. In addition to aiding veterans and first responders in community reintegration, both physically and psychologically, Valor Service Dogs bring awareness and education to the general public on service dogs, their training, and the laws that allow service dogs to be active members of society. Scoop Soldiers has sponsored multiple dogs through the program to get the service dogs that veterans and first responders need at no cost. We also have sponsored their whelping room in their new facility to help train more service dogs for first responders and veterans in need.